On January 26, 2021, attorneys from Perkins Coie presented the 31st Annual Land Use and Development Law Briefing. Topics included:
- Key Developments in Land Use Law
- Legislative Changes Affecting Housing Development
- CEQA: Key Cases and Trends
- COVID 19 — Real Estate Impacts
- Wetlands, Endangered Species and NEPA Update
A full set of the written materials, in pdf form, is available here.
If you would like a bound, hard copy of the materials, please click here.
Selected materials from the presentation have also been posted on the California Land Use and Development Law Report (See CEQA Year in Review; 2020 Land Use Case Summaries).