Attorneys from Perkins Coie presented the 33rd Annual Land Use and Development Law Briefing on January 31, 2023.
- Key Developments in Land Use Law
- Legislative Changes Impacting Housing
- Real Estate Due Diligence
- CEQA: Key Cases, Legislation and Trends
- Climate Change and CEQA / CARB Scoping Plan
- Wetlands and Endangered Species Update
A full set of the written materials, in pdf form, is available here: 33rd Annual Land Use and Development Law Briefing Materials
If you would like a bound, hard copy of the materials, please click here.
Selected materials from the presentation have also been posted on the California Land Use and Development Law Report website: